Страници

LOGO desytka Designs

Photobucket

3/11/2009

Friends Award

This wonderful award "Let's be friend",I have been awarded the love Aurelia get.

Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!
Thank you so much sweetie!!!

What the "Let's Be Friends" awards is:


These blogs are especially wonderful.
This amiable blogger friends want to find his.
They are not interested in self-glorification.
Our hope is that when the tape of that price is passed,
more friendships, and also to continue planting.
Please, give these bloggers more attention.
About these empires Blogger Award at eight,
the eight bloggers and select the text in its Award
- mail with record.

I nominate:
Creative Victorian Designs
SheDevil`s Designs
Mystique Designs
anifa
Brydka
AgataMg
Monic
myborkova
I find this idea very nicely to do with it!
Regards desytka

3 коментара:

AgataMg каза...

Thank you sooooo much. I'm happy that you like my blog.
Thanks again for the award... :D

anifa каза...

wow Thank you so much I'm so suprised
Thankyou again , and I'm so happy you lie my blog

Mystique Designs каза...

Wooow sweetie, thank u sooo much :)