Страници

LOGO desytka Designs

Photobucket

7/23/2009

CU vol. 4 by DesytkaDesignStudio

Hi everyone!!! What a great day to me ... and very hot here.So I have a new CU products in the NDISB.

A great designer resource this "CU volume 4" includes 14 elements create by me. All are original colors. High quality.All created in 300 dpi.Shadows only for a preview.At the one window you have the opportunity to put various flowers in pots or something else.And also another idea, you have two different plate inscriptions which anointed to put a cart as shown in the green car in preview.
This product may be used for personal use(PU) and commercial use(CU) also scrap for hire (S4H) and scrap for others (S4O).
Have a FUN using my products !!!

1 коментар:

hbguru каза...

Hi Desytka. I have more time now and checking out some of the downloaded scrap kit i have and noticed your happiest funfair kit has a password. May i ask you what that password was? I can't find anywhere in my notes. Thanks in advance and thanks for the kit too!