Страници

LOGO desytka Designs

Photobucket

7/03/2009

"Tea Party" by desytka Designs Studio

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah everyone !!! I finish my new kit "Tea Party".This kit is a fresh green kit for your all different layouts.The kit may be used for wood,fairy,fantastic and every other theme pages with these colors - green,white and champagne.
This kit contains 10 papers,5 3D special "Tea party" alpha,3 wordart and 67 elements/some of them comes with shadowing and unshodwing version/.
And NOW to 10.07.2009 is a 20% OFF here in NDISB.
Here is the preview:

Not all shown in the preview.S4H friendly.
The papers:

and some pages for inspirations :-)))made by me and my CT girls




In the store have a QP set made with "Tea Party" kit.HERE is.Now to 10.07.2009 20% OFF.

Also I have a little gift for you,little FREEBIE ...
HERE you can grab it a QP made with "Tea Party" kit!!!

Thanks for looking and have a FUN using my products !!! :-)))

Няма коментари: